IPL playoff scenarios: Which team will join KKR in top two?

Gujarat Titans were eliminated from IPL playoffs after their match against KKR was washed out. KKR now have a 75% chance of finishing sole toppers and a 25% chance of ending up in sole second spot, assuming no more matches get rained off. RR are not sure of topping even if they win their remaining games, but their chances of being sole toppers are a respectable 25%.

May 15, 2024 - 05:30
 0
IPL playoff scenarios: Which team will join KKR in top two?
Gujarat Titans were eliminated from IPL playoffs after their match against KKR was washed out. KKR now have a 75% chance of finishing sole toppers and a 25% chance of ending up in sole second spot, assuming no more matches get rained off. RR are not sure of topping even if they win their remaining games, but their chances of being sole toppers are a respectable 25%.

What's Your Reaction?

like

dislike

love

funny

angry

sad

wow